Immigration Canada requires passport-size digital immigration photos in colour of each applicant.
Be careful to prepare the correct sized photo: The size of the photo varies depending on the application type.
- Temporary Residence Applications (Work Permits, Study Permits, Visitor Visas)
- Permanent Residence Applications
- Permanent Resident Card Applications
For temporary residence and permanent residence applications, you can take your own photo with one of many digital photo apps available online. Google ‘Passport Photo App’ or try one of these apps:
Passport Photo Maker from the Google App Store
Passport Photo from the Apple App Store
- Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch)
- The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540
- The file should be in JPEG format
- The final size of the image should ideally be 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB
- The image must be in colour (24 bits per pixel) in RGB colour space (most common output for digital cameras).
Go here to see the official Temporary Resident Visa application photograph specifications – Canada.ca
- Facere ipsam qui vel
- Atque quas placeat nobis ad porro quia
- Vel quia qui et minima possimus voluptatum
- Porro aut quo nesciunt ipsum
- Adipisci sapiente qui itaque eum aut quas
- Architecto et tenetur